Have something published in one of our magazines or on one of our websites recently? Let the world know via social media!
Here are some ways to share content with your friends, family members and professional contacts:
In most cases, your copy will appear in three places:
- print magazine
- Livability.com or BusinessClimate.com (on the page specific to the city or region
- digital magazine (embedded on the Livability.com city page)
IMPORTANT: When one of our projects publishes, we'll post to this site. Be sure to subscribe to this site in order to regularly receive these updates.
Here are ways to access and share your work, once published:
Magazine clips: The days of hard-copy clips are (almost) dead. However, you can visit the project's website and view the digital version of the magazine there. It is an exact replica of the print magazine, and the software allows you to select specific pages and print them out.
Sharing Links Via Social Media: You can easily share links to your work on social media channels, such as Facebook and Twitter.
- Share a link to the website article you wrote: You can share a link that goes directly to the article's page within the project website and/or the city's page on Livability.com or BusinessClimate.com. Search by category for your story, click to open the article's individual page and copy the url from your the browser. Paste it wherever you want it to go!
- Share a link to the digital magazine: Go to the project website, click on the digital version of the magazine. You will be directed to a new window. Next, copy this new link from your browser; that's the link you should share.
- Friends/grandma not on Twitter yet?
Then use e-mail, the new snail mail!
Sharing Links Via Your Blog or Online Portfolio: Do you have an online portfolio where you share digital versions of your work? What about a blog in which you tell the story-behind-the-story for some of your more interesting assignments? We welcome you to share the work you have done for us on those sites, and appreciate the links back to us!